About Laser Garage Parking Help
Typically it looks as if pulling into your garage is like lining up an F-18 to make a provider touchdown. It is advisable to go away room on each side of the automobile to get the doorways open and you may pull in too far for concern of smashing into garage containers — however if you happen to do not pull in far sufficient, you are blocking the storage door. Nicely, throw away the hanging tennis ball that your canine retains making an attempt to tear out of the ceiling or the rubber chock that slides round, defeating its goal.
Laser Beam Reveals Your Most well-liked Garage Parking Spot
Simply discover the proper parking spot each time you drive into your storage by including the Chamberlain Garage Laser Parking Help to your garage door opener. Once you open your storage door to drive inside, your Chamberlain®, LiftMaster®, or Craftsman® garage door opener will mechanically activate the Parking Help to emit a pink laser beam to be used as your level of reference for parking. The intense pink beam shines onto your automobile’s hood or dashboard, so you may simply see it from the motive force’s seat. The laser will then mechanically shut off at 1 minute after activation.
- Works with garage door openers made by Chamberlain®, LiftMaster®, and Craftsman® (see Suitable Manufacturers)
- The pink laser beam signifies your most well-liked parking spot
- Laser auto-activates each time you drive into your garage
- Connects to garage door opener for automated activation upon door opening
- As much as two (2), Laser Parking Assists can connect with a single garage door opener
- Class 2 laser is secure on the eyes but clearly seen
- Rigorous high-quality testing ensures lasting efficiency.